Construction, Roofing, Maintenance
& Mold Services
(479) 668 4001
Fax (479) 668 4001
- Roof Replacements & Repairs
- Siding Replacements & Repairs
- On-Site Maintenance
- Power Washing
- Investigation & Resolution of Water Infiltration
- Attic Ventilation Corrections
- Mold Inspections & Testing
- Mold issues are usually an indication of a construction related problem
(i.e. leaks, poor ventilation).
- A Mold inspection should include investigation
of the source of the Mold.
- Bleach does NOT kill Mold on porous surfaces, nor
is it an E.P.A. approved fungicide. Bleach only works effectively on a hard surface.
investigation/inspection requires extensive construction knowledge in order to determine the cause of Mold growth.
- Mold detection is best left to trained & properly protected persons. Certain Molds can produce
Mycotoxins, which can cause health issues with humans and dogs. Direct inhalation is not recommended.
- Mold testing/air sampling should be used if medical or legal issues require species identification
- All Mold is removed in the same manner. The type of Mold is irrelevant
to the remediation process. Sampling/Testing can be used to confirm proper remediation.
Remediation must be combined with a correction to the cause of the Mold infestation.
use the best tool available for MOLD Inspection & remediation----Experience.
We are a full service company. All work is owner
supervised and performed by OUR employees. We strive to offer realistic & cost effective measures to alleviate MOLD from
your environment. EAGLE has been resolving MOLD related issues for over two decades.
Certified Mold Inspectors
- Certified Property
- Certified Mold Remediaiton
- Member of Environmental
- E.A.A. Certified Mold Assessor
- E.A.A. Environmental Specialist
- G.A.F. & Firestone Certified Roofing Systems Installer
- Duradeck Factory Certified Installer
- Licensed General Contractor
New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. For Fayetteville Roofers, try TF Thompson in Northwest Arkansas!
MOLD can destroy the structure of your home, just like it did to this one!!!! Picture is of a main
support girder in a crawlspace that was infested with MOLD.